Monday, July 18, 2011

:: my first class ::

Assalamualaikum..

I have just finished my first class,"Teaching of Grammar" with Dr. Ratnawati..in class,it was just a brief for today,but I already got my microteaching task..and I will present it on 19/09/11..

today we just had a short taaruf session with each other,then Dr. Ratna explained about the course outline for this semester..I will have to buy at least 2 books for this class...(hye Mr. Money,you are most welcomed to walk into my handbag,please..)

this semester might be toughed as we are considered as the post-graduate students..a little bit scared of what might come,but as the khalifah of Allah,to give the best is what we should do...=)

so.....here I am..going to start to do my very first assignment on this new course,new day and on the very first day of class..=)

**Oh Allah,please guide me to be the best muslimah.and please show me the way to lead this life succesfully...I want to be a good teacher and educator,please ease me oh Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment