Thursday, April 22, 2010

:: do not show off ::

salam~

huuuu ekceli sgt dlm situasi menyampah sekali lg~haishhh gedik sgt okeh~apesal nak show off~tak perlu la nak show off sgt~mengade je nampak~huuuuuu

i hate you~huuuu even though i really hate to hate people~but this time,i really have to hate people~to be specific~YOU~sbb mengade sgt~show off sgt~huh!!!!

okeh now tukar cerite nak tak??malas nak keep talking bout org yg show off nih~heh

hurmmm okeh~i got something else to say~nak tau tak~i wish i could erase all bad past stories of mine~wanna know which one???hurmmmm some part of my past which i was so DUMB~UNABLE TO THINK~and BLIND~really wanna thank my dearest friends~for build me up~give me strength~accompany me on my 'giller' time~ohh thanks friends~nawar haris~norhayati kamaruzaman~kamilah mohd noor~including naim nazri and afif salleh~yup guys~you two are included~because you too also said the same thing like my girls said to me~you all guys will say this to me~'dah la tu~wat tak tau je~lame2 okay la~lupe la'~yup~now dah okay~dah lupe~paaaandai korang~hehehe mekaceh kawan2~


okeh la~mau stop dulu~ibu dah balik keje~nak lepaking with ibu pule~buh bye cayang2~salam~

No comments:

Post a Comment