Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'M SCARED


I'm scared
scared of what?
I'm scared of this new semester
it seems hard for me
the new schedule?
I consider it as restless
somehow I have to play less


I'm scared of this new semester
Linguistics Application
American Literature
Twentieth Century Literature
Semantics
English for Academic Purposes
Arabic Language
these are the colours that I paint everyday
on every single day of my new semester


Dr. Nora said:
this course is one of the toughest courses.
Kak Mei said:
in American Literature,you really have to always read,
or otherwise you'll be sank like Titanic.
Miss Shan said:
you must have a lot of reading in 20th Century Literature,
if you don't read,no one can help you.
Dr. Subra said:
other than Prof Qayyum's course,
Semantics is another toughest course of all English courses.
Dr. Salim said:
Yeah,EAP is quite tough,but you'll manage to score A
if you work really hard.
Dr. Fekri said:
Arab level 5 ni memang la susah,
tapi saya takkan failkan student saya.


Thus,
in other words
hard and tough are
the most common words of this semester.


From the place I am sitting
I see them clearly
people chit-chatting
they passed by me
then I'm still wondering
is it possible to me?
can I make it this semester?
all I heard is:
this course is tough
me-silent-thinking
I'm really scared of this new semester
and I meant it
but positive!
then things will be good for me,insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment