Sunday, February 21, 2010

:: dapat nasi ibu,yay! ::

salam~

okay guys~to be sincere~i have a lot of work to be done by today~yup guys,it's kinda hectic week for me~with all the exhibitions~essay for EAP~and assignment for my semantics class~well,that's student for~to be busy~so what on earth am I doing here??

hehehe yup I have to finish all my things up~but then nak story dulu~just now boboy sampai~hantar food~thanx boboy and special thanx to ibu~akhirnya dapat pon makan nasi ibu~ouh so heaven la kan~best~ibu cooked kari ikan,sayur buncis goreng and sotong goreng tepung~yay!!super-delicious okeh~

oh sudah kenyang~eat like a glutton~haha no la mane ade~but I really have to forget about my diet for a while~I eat 4 spoonful of rice with all those lauk2~kenyang sesangat~huuuuu 4 sudu tu~kalu ikutkan~my friend cakap~kalu nak diet ni kene makan 2 sudu je~but then I did eat 4 spoon okeh~forgiven la eh~just for one day~hehe

okaylah~stop writing and really have to continue on my assignment~bubbye all~

*it was a hectic week~but I enjoyed it sooooooooooo much~gained lots of experience while working with different kind of people~ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment