Sunday, February 21, 2010

:: I totally like it ::

salam my dear friends~

okeh I'm just finished editting my blog~and I do really like it~ouh I think it's nice~pinky2 sweety2~hehe all of these because of yatie~I did ask her about my blog and she didn't give any response~oops and to me,it's a subtle way of saying "sorryla na,blog ko tak cantek"....and that is why I made some changes on my blog~and just after I picked my new skin~I show this to her~and yatie said "ha...macam ni lah baru aku boleh kata cantik"~huuuu rupenye before this,it was not nice at all~and nobody told me about it okeh~sampai hati kawan2 sume~huuuuu

okay all my dearest~I got to go now~coz I'm still working on my Dr. Subra assignment~Dr. Subra,I LOVE YOU la okeh~please give me an A okeh Dr.~hehehe boleh la~nnt I buy u capati~or what do you wish to??thosai??nan cheese~ouh okay~I really should stop mentioning all this foodies stuffy~it's drooling here~hehehehe

okay dear~salam~

No comments:

Post a Comment